Kidney stones are one of the most common and painful urinary disease. The medical term for kidney stone is renal calculi. Bladder stones can form or pass into the urinary bladder. Read about kidney stone symptoms and kidney stone symptoms in women.
Some very useful home remedies for kidney stones are:
- Kidney Beans: Kidney beans, also known as dried French beans, are very effective home remedy for kidney stones. The method established to prepare the medicine is to remove the beans from the pods, then slice the pods and put about sixty grams in one gallon water, and boil them slowly for about five to six hours. This liquid should be strained through fine muslin and then allowed to cool for eight hours. Then the liquid should be poured through another piece of muslin without stirring. A glass of this decoction should be given to the patient every two hours during the day for one day, then it could be taken several times a week.
- Basil: Basil has an impact on strengthening kidneys. In case of kidney stones, take one tea spoon each of basil juice and honey every day for six months. It was found that stones can be expelled from the urinary tract by this treatment.
- Pomegranates: Pomegranates is a very good home remedies for kidney stone. Seeds of both sour and sweet pomegranates are useful medicine for kidney stones. Palm seeds, ground into a fine paste, can be given along with a cup of horse gram to dissolve kidney gravel. Two tablespoons of horse gram should be used to prepare a cup of soup.
- An other home remedy for kidney stone is Celery. Celery is a valuable food for those suffering from kidney stones or gall bladder. Regular intake prevents future stone formation.
- Radish Juice: Drink a cup of radish juice daily to flush out small kidney stones. Radish juice is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is an excellent fruit and home remedy for people suffering from kidney stone. Watermelon contains a lot of water and helps in treating kidney stone problems.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is for information only. This is not a replacement of professional consultation. For any signs and symptoms of kidney stones consult with a doctor.